Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Stereo/radio

JayGriff

I have a Toyota avensis estate 2008

When my bluetooth is activated on my phone, and I start my car, my phone will automatically connect to my stereo via bluetooth for music and phone calls

i phoned someone before starting my car (not knowing my bluetooth was on) and it connected, showing the mobile number I was phoning on the screen, they didn’t answer me so I hung up and drove off.

I then realised that the persons number was still on my screen even though i wasn’t phoning them any more, I pulled over and turned the car off and back on, my radio didn’t come back on and hasn’t since. 
i have recently changed the RAD1 fuse which is fuse number 12 behind the glove box and that hasn’t worked.

I am aware there is another radio fuse on the driver side but I CANT FIND IT ! is it worth changing that fuse to see if that works, or should I just get my radio repaired or replaced

would love if someone can help. Thanks 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links