Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Estima Hybrid 2003 model

Estima_Newbie

So I went and done it. We have a prius 2nd gen. Love it. Runs so beautifully. But expanding family we wanted another hybrid but bigger and so opted for the estima. Bought of eBay during lockdown and so had no real chance to see it.. long story.. it comes with no information/manuals and now has a few scary issues as not sure seller was very honest/reputable. Found out it is CAT D. etc.

Any people on here have one of this model? some advice on reseting Air-con? I think he has replaced the 12V Battery as there was an electrical fire in the rear light consoles. Along with a few other issues. 

Jo

Oh dear Joe...sorry to hear that...sounds like you've found yourself a whole new world of potential pain.

Was it a dealer you bought from..or a private sale.?...was it accurately described.? (sounds not)...did you do the onlne MOT check before you bought it.?

I assume you didn't physically see it..inspect it...drive it.?

The air-con probably need a re-gas.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links