Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rear Wiper Upgrade 2007

Colin J.S

Hi all, some time ago someone advised me I could fit a 16" blade instead of the standard 12" which I did, keeping the original arm. I need to get a new blade but I'm not sure what I'm looking for due to the fitting. Can anyone steer me in the right direction please 😉

The stock replacement Bosch item is a H300 - 300mm

I will have to do a bit more digging but a H402 - 400mm looks about right or H352 - 350mm

27 minutes ago, flash22 said:

The stock replacement Bosch item is a H300 - 300mm

I will have to do a bit more digging but a H402 - 400mm looks about right or H352 - 350mm

Great, Ive had the 16" for several years and usually just replace the rubber but the plastic part of the blade is getting brittle .......alternatively a different arm with the 'hook' type fitting but I wouldn't have a clue as to whether the spindles are the same size......I appreciate you trying to help me 😉

I would just double check the part numbers just to be sure, city bug (c1oc forum) and a few others sell the blade upgrade but don't list the part numbers

the arm is a v shape with the C notch ?

Hi Colin, how are things, Matey?

I've got one of these on the back of my little fella.....It's been there for a couple of years now and still does a great job.  It is Wilkinsons own brand and comes with all the fittings but if I remember correctly it fits straight onto the wiper arm without any of the adaptors being needed.

I have a Bosch Aero Twin on the front screen and to be honest it's the best wiper I've ever had but the Wilko one is more than good enough for the back....Anyway this is the one:

https://www.wilko.com/en-uk/wilko-flexible-frameless-wiper-blade-16in/p/0427237

All the best Colin, nice to hear from you again :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, flash22 said:

I would just double check the part numbers just to be sure, city bug (c1oc forum) and a few others sell the blade upgrade but don't list the part numbers

the arm is a v shape with the C notch ?

Yes.....Yeah, I know the guy that runs citybugstore he only does 14"

1 hour ago, Agent Orange said:

Hi Colin, how are things, Matey?

I've got one of these on the back of my little fella.....It's been there for a couple of years now and still does a great job.  It is Wilkinsons own brand and comes with all the fittings but if I remember correctly it fits straight onto the wiper arm without any of the adaptors being needed.

I have a Bosch Aero Twin on the front screen and to be honest it's the best wiper I've ever had but the Wilko one is more than good enough for the back....Anyway this is the one:

https://www.wilko.com/en-uk/wilko-flexible-frameless-wiper-blade-16in/p/0427237

All the best Colin, nice to hear from you again :thumbsup:

Well Hello Neil, I'm great thanks, and you? I will look into that, thanks, I tend to go on facebook groups as no offence to here but it all seems to work quicker and a lot more busy so always plenty to chat to, I'm a moderator on one of them but use several .......My car has changed drastically since we last spoke 

IMG_2105.jpg

IMG_2106.jpg

IMG_2122.jpg

IMG_2121.jpg

• Like 1

Hello again Colin, I'm doing fine thanks but crikey!.....You've been busy!

Your motor has come a long way since we took a drill and a swizzle stick to our heater knobs, hasn't it?  It might not be everybody's cup of tea but personally, I love it...Great job!

You've made some brave decisions but you've kept all the character and that's a fine line, so well done.

You know that I have to ask a couple of questions now, don't you? :wink:

Are those wheels refurbished/customised Mini "One" alloys?  I have heard that they can fit our Aygos, having a 4x100 stud pattern but I've never actually seen it done so did you have any problems with fitting ( Spacing for clearance, spigot rings etc) as they look the business and fill the arches very nicely. Also, what size tyres did you fit, please?

Your headlamp eyebrows.....Is that a home made wrap job or can you buy them?  I've seen similar on a C1 but again, never on an Aygo.

The orange with the black looks stunning, the exhaust looks just right and I do think the front square number plate is something that might get copied now that you've put a photo on here. 😊 

All in all a great result and it's nice to see photos of folks' efforts.....10 out of 10 from me for yours. :notworthy:

Take care Colin and all the best. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Agent Orange (Neil) (I love that name) hahaha of course I will answer your questions mate. First of all, thank you for the compliments and I took ages trying to find the balance of what is ok and what was trashy/common etc so tried to be a little different. Ok, so wheels......yes Mini One pepper pots obviously painted they are 15" 5.5j  et(offset)45mm the car is not lowered (but might be soon) spigot rings to enable hub centric running are 56.1 - 54.1 .....tyres are 185/50/R15 with no rubbing. The fronts do sit close to callipers and possibly if I had brand new pads they may rub in which case I will need 5mm spacers (cross that bridge later) ...note- if you have steel wheels the bolts will fit, if like me you have Toyota alloys, the bolts are different so I had to replace them all.  Tyres are from here Nankangs (good mediocre) £203 fully inclusive balancing etc within 24hrs of payment   https://www.asdatyres.co.uk

Eyebrows front and rear are just matt black vinyl ( I got a 200mm x 1.450 sun strip and cut it in 4 ) They only make the plastic stick on proper job for the 107

Jap number plate simple and uses original holes so no drilling.

All chrome badges removed and sprayed black (same colour code as car) 

Limo tints + sun strip (matt black with banner + logo) 

Exhaust is ok, a Duplex, not as noisy as a Sportex ...Instead of air induction (with big cone filter) I have put a panel K&N then heavily vented the air box 

Not sure if its ok to prove FB groups here but wish you'd come and join mate .....heres a few more pics of "The Joker" inc the swizzle stick saga lol 

IMG_2146.jpg

IMG_2107.jpg

IMG_2091.jpg

IMG_1546.jpg

IMG_2056.jpg

• Like 1

Brilliant info, Colin!.......Many thanks!

Just what we need, details and photos :kewlpics: ( Yes, I've seen your new thread....Nice one, mate :clapping:)

In one post you have answered many questions and given folk ideas......Do you know that I'd forgotten about your great idea for a LHD revcounter housing to mount a clock......At the time I looked for one on european eBay sites to strip out and put an Autool X60 inside

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Pressure-Overspeed-Temperature-Standard-Vehicles/dp/B07BF568WW/ref=sr_1_6?crid=254T3IVVCFFBM&dchild=1&keywords=autool+x60&qid=1593297587&sprefix=autool%2Caps%2C197&sr=8-6

to get a coolant temperature and GPS, digital speedo up at eye level. 

Great info, great photos and over three times around the world on the original engine.....You Sir, are an inspiration to us all......I'm off now before somebody accuses us of a bromance and tells us to get a room. :oops:

All the best Colin.....Keep up the good work for all of us Mark 1 owners. :thumbsup:

• Thanks 1

Agent Orange, this is the only LHD I can find at the moment, little bit pricey though https://www.ebay.fr/itm/SPEEDOMETER-TACHOMETER-ENGINE-SPEEDOMETER-TACHOMETER-ORIGINAL-PEUGEOT-107-6106SF/323447244811?hash=item4b4ef5480b:g:KUwAAOSwJihcdqSr

P.S went to Wilco this morning, Thanks for that 😉

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links