Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Do we like photo's Look here then ;-)

Colin J.S

Hi All, Ive been quiet for a while but I thought I'd pop in and show you some photo's . I've had my car since 30k and in the last 6 years I'm now on 173k original engine, just wear and tear stuff, brakes, a couple of wheel bearings, changed the timing chain at 120k (waste of time really) anyways enough talking, here's some photo's 1st is how I got it ....Come and show me yours 😉

DSC01118.JPG

IMG_2094_2.jpg

SSCB9167.JPG

IMG_2121.jpg

IMG_2122.jpg

IMG_2123.jpg

IMG_2091.jpg

IMG_2153.jpg

• Like 4

Just thought I'd add this short video to the collection (couldn't work out how to edit it into the original post 😉 

Hi. Impressive mileage!

Your car looks great, I like the color choice. I think black signs is always a good option, whatever the color of the car. About the stripes and the rims, is it Plasti Dip or real paint?

Love the eyelids on the rear lights, too.

Looks like you have two tachometers? Did you do any change to the interior?

I am looking for aftermarket parts for the Aygo mk2 but there is less choice than for the mk1.

• Like 1

Hi Nicolas, Thank you. The wheels are actual paint and the stripes are just Vinyl that I bought 2 rolls of different width.  Re the rev counter, the extra one is from a LHD car that I took apart and built a clock inside, 

I haven't really done much inside, different head unit, underseat sub, upgraded all Speakers and added extra in rear doors. just minor touches.

I know there are less aftermarket parts for the mk2, depends what you want, there are lowering kits and the sports exhaust's like sportex and Duplex made for mk1's will fit with minor changes to the brackets 

DSC01017.JPG

The Dynamic side indicators also fit mk2 

Thank you for the picture!

I have not started working on mine yet.

I will start with painting at least the B-pillar which is ugly in white because it lays stress on the strange triangular rear window of the 3-door version. Maybe I will plaint the C-pillar as well to look like the 5-door version. Or maybe I will paint in black the entire upper half and the bonnet to have a two-tone Aygo.

image.jpg

4 hours ago, zuh said:

Thank you for the picture!

I have not started working on mine yet.

I will start with painting at least the B-pillar which is ugly in white because it lays stress on the strange triangular rear window of the 3-door version. Maybe I will plaint the C-pillar as well to look like the 5-door version. Or maybe I will paint in black the entire upper half and the bonnet to have a two-tone Aygo.

image.jpg

That looks good, whatever you fancy its your car so make it your own I have seen all kinds of colour combo's 😉

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links