Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Aygo 2013 Radio Adaptor?

BeatrixKiddo

Hi guys,

Unfortunately my radio unit it’s not working anymore and i’ll have to change the unit. I wad wondering, can i get like a standard radio and just use adaptor to get it going? Don’t have any idea about these things so that’s why...i have a photo with connections i have in my aygo(was a unit with bluetooth). 
I will appreciate if anybody can tell me what adaptors i need to get a standard&cheap one asap.

many thanks

70C9AAAC-BCCE-4183-8603-6A5FC4C3DA0B.jpeg

• 1 month later...

Nobody with any recommendation regarding the adapter to use? Thanks

its called a quadlock connector, connects2 do the adapters (it may not be listed for an aygo) its more common to the c1 and pug

Connects2 CT20CT02

don't forget you may need an aerial and facia adapters

UK Car Breakers are breaking loads of MK1 and MK2 Aygos all the time.  Depending on what stereo you have, you could get a replacement from about £40 upwards.

Try BreakerYard.com or PartsGateway, just enter what you are looking for and the Breaker Yards send you details and prices, they do all the work for you.

If you do shop with these businesses, ask them to send a photo of what they think they have that you need, BEFORE you purchase (I can't stress this enough).

Cheers