Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Warranty Information?

Taniz

Hi,

I purchased a second hand Toyota Auris Hybrid reg 2015 from a Toyota dealership which came with a one year warranty. I was wondering what exactly is covered by the warranty, for example, free diagnostic checks or MOT? 

I have had a look at the warranty papers, however the information is not very clear to me. 

I would really appreciate it if someone could give me some information on what exactly is included, and whether I would have to take my car to the dealership where it was bought, or to any Toyota centre?

Many thanks!

Depends whether the warranty is a Toyota Approved (or Plus) warranty, a dealer's own warranty or a third party warranty. Do you know which it is?

4 hours ago, FROSTYBALLS said:

Depends whether the warranty is a Toyota Approved (or Plus) warranty, a dealer's own warranty or a third party warranty. Do you know which it is?

Thank you for your response, I just checked my warranty documents and the provider is stated as Toyota (GB) PLC and the administrator is TWG Services Limited. 

Also, the car was purchased from a Toyota Inchcape dealership.

Sounds as though it is the Toyota Plus warranty for Approved used cars. Servicing during the warranty will need to be done by a Toyota dealer, not necessarily the selling dealer. See the following for benefits:

https://usedcars.toyota.co.uk/en/program_benefits

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, FROSTYBALLS said:

Sounds as though it is the Toyota Plus warranty for Approved used cars. Servicing during the warranty will need to be done by a Toyota dealer, not necessarily the selling dealer. See the following for benefits:

https://usedcars.toyota.co.uk/en/program_benefits

Great, thank you for your help!

Hello and welcome to the T.O.C Artan

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I have a problem Air Con system in my 2016 Auris Hybrid as well.

Bought car from Toyota dealer in March and I only tried air conditioning during the good spell of weather after that.

It didn't work, contacted dealer whom I purchased from and booked an appointment and they regassed it.

One month later and it has stopped working again, so I booked another appointment for 31st July.

Will let you know how I get on!

Ask the dealer to check for leaks. 

Ideally air con needs to be used at least once per week throughout the year. In winter, it can be used in conjunction with the heater for better demisting. 

Moved to the Auris club.