Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Factory lead times for RAV4 on Toyota lease

Richgl53

Does anyone know the current lead times for the RAV4 on Toyota leading, getting conflicting reports. Thanks

Have you called your local garage? Mine will be a lease vehicle, they gave me a huge lead time, but after phoning my local garage their lead time was 3 months shorter, so I called the lease company and got the lead time reduced.

Yes I did, they told 5-6 weeks, but being a doubtful little (Mod edit: attempt to bypass swear filter deleted) and being told by Hitachi leasing it was 25 weeks I checked with another dealer whose response was 5 weeks if you’re purchasing but much longer if it’s a lease, fleet or company car. I’m leasing direct with Toyota so it’s all a bit up in the air!

4wd is quicker to get and all so higher spec.

I've been waiting a year at the end of next month through Alphabet.

Good luck but your have a wait 

a colleague who ordered at the same time as me (Aug 19) has just had conformation his will be delivered next week. 

Lease companys.. Leaseplan,Tec will bulk but cars, often 10 at a time so they get the best deal and this will cause delays

Been told mines on the ship and should be into the dealer early September. Fingers crossed that’s correct!

5 hours ago, Richgl53 said:

Been told mines on the ship and should be into the dealer early September. Fingers crossed that’s correct!

What spec have you ordered and is it AWD?

I ordered mine 6th Nov 2019.

Due delivery next week. Fortunately my current car has been sitting doing hee haw for 3 months. Does mean I need to wash it though. 😁

Must admit reading some of the post, I can’t really believe my car will be here in September

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

Our lease expires in March 2021 ,our lease Co has started order process with a dealer last week ,Excel hybrid in Tokyo red 😁be rekons March wont be an issue, we shall see !!

On 7/17/2020 at 3:22 PM, Richgl53 said:

...jbl, 360 camera

good move.  The panoramic camera system is really awesome and so useful when placing into a marked parking space and you can see all the white lines around the car.  The low quality screen lets it down a little, especially in bright light, but it's still one of the most useful driver aids I've seen.

My previous Excel Prius had a great system to get into and out of parking spaces itself, which the newer, more expensive RAV doesn't have (along with a few other useful features like wireless phone charging, very effective sound deadening/rain repellent side windows and a Head Up Display).  But if I had to choose between the Pan cameras and the self parking, I'd definitely go for the cameras.

I wouldn't have paid extra for the JBL upgrade, but had to have it as it goes with the cameras.  The standard audio system on the demonstrator I had for a couple of days sounded just as good to my unsophisticated ears.

On 7/17/2020 at 9:16 AM, Richgl53 said:

Think these are the two ships they use 

https://www.marinetraffic.com/en/ais/details/ships/shipid:665516/mmsi:432817000/imo:9539171/vessel:ALTAIR_LEADER

https://www.marinetraffic.com/en/ais/details/ships/shipid:665396/mmsi:432729000/imo:9426362/vessel:DAEDALUS_LEADER

I have been told mine should be mid October 2020