Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wind noise

George1710

Hi, I’m new to this group and I need a bit of help. Since yesterday I’ve had this noise in my car which sounds like wind. This happens a when I go over 50mph. I have checked my air vents and the seals around my doors and boot but I can’t figure out what it can be. 

Hi, I’m new to this group and I need a bit of help. Since yesterday I’ve had this noise in my car which sounds like wind. This happens a when I go over 50mph. I have checked my air vents and the seals around my doors and boot but I can’t figure out what it can be. 
Could a the door seal is there any water? Or gaps

Sent from my G8341 using Tapatalk

If your car is a 5 door then it could be the rear side window hinges failing. There is a recall. If that hasn't been done then get it sorted ASAP.

Or a back window not fully find up. 

On 7/2/2020 at 9:47 PM, George1710 said:

As said above If 5 door, check you rear window hinges (see if you can move the glass away from the hinge top and bottom) I had the same on mine about 3 years ago. There is a recall so Toyota will fix for free. I didn't have time and simply re-glued myself using a glue similar to 'No nails' you cant see the repair and as I say about 3 years ago .....

• Like 1