Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Corolla Verso 2007 DVD player

John2405

Hi there - I owned a 2008 T180 for 10 years brilliant vehicle (if you ignore the fuel consumption)  earlier this year 2020 I saw a 2007 T180 for sale at a good price.  As mine had 235,000 miles on the clock, a number of dents, it was starting to smoke and the "new" one had 56,000 I took the plunge - apart from a couple of fixable niggles -  very happy.   But It has an under the drivers seat" DVD player. ( my last one was in the glove box)  I cannot get one of the screens to "picture" sound is ok on both - before I start spending money does anybody know where I can get or download a user manual (not the installation instructions) Toyota do not have a copy and I tried Centurion and although exceedingly helpful, they no longer have a copy either.

Many thanks

If i remember correctly it was possible to set the screen into NTSC video mode which would just give a black screen to correct the screen needed to be set to PAL. I honestly can't remember how to get it switched but it was a case of scrolling through menu options until you find the video format options and switching them to PAL

iirc there are 2 systems Mice and Pice

Are the screens built into the head rests (4 buttons) on the front ?

I would start with the connectors under the front seats

iirc there should be a 3.5mm A/V jack on the side of the screen you can use to test with

13 hours ago, Devon Aygo said:

If i remember correctly it was possible to set the screen into NTSC video mode which would just give a black screen to correct the screen needed to be set to PAL. I honestly can't remember how to get it switched but it was a case of scrolling through menu options until you find the video format options and switching them to PAL

I think I have been there and tried PAL 1 & 2 and NTSC 1 & 2 but will try again.  Thanks

12 hours ago, flash22 said:

iirc there are 2 systems Mice and Pice

Are the screens built into the head rests (4 buttons) on the front ?

I would start with the connectors under the front seats

iirc there should be a 3.5mm A/V jack on the side of the screen you can use to test with

Yes the screens are built into the headrests with 4 buttons on the right hand side.   I had assumed that as sound was ok - the wiring was good but will check under front seats.  Presumably I need to take the screen out to access the A/V jack 

Thanks

i was thinking of the verso ones.............

you have the earlier system, iirc those ones have a rubber bellows between the head rest and seat there should be connector in there

Hi there mine seems to be connected by hard plastic between headrest and seat - but I have a feeling that my later T180 which had the DVD in the glove box had a rubber bellows.

Thanks

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links