Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

WANTED Toyota Hiace Pop-Top mk1 1970 - 1978

Toyota poptop

Hello everyone, 

Im new to all this. I have been looking for a Toyota Hiace Camper for a couple of years now. I have completely fallen for them! I came close to buying one a couple of times but lost out to other buyers with slightly deeper pockets who were also quicker off the mark than I. Anyhow, Im looking for a mk1 Hiace Poptop in reasonable condition, Im no mechanic but my ageing father was and I´d really like this to be a project for us both. Cars are the one thing that we bond over and he is equally as keen as I am to get one of these. 

Any help, advice or leads to Hiace owners who may be persuaded to sell theirs would be very much appreciated! See attached image, this is the dream!

Thank you

Poptop

Screen Shot 2020-07-06 at 12.29.00.png

Hello Errol, good luck in your quest, if I hear of one I'll let you know.

• 5 months later...

Here, this is exactly what you're looking for! I was seriously considering it but I think it deserves a more dedicated owner...

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Toyota-Hiace-Danbury-Campervan-1974-RARE-/264968315920?_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49292

Moved to the 'Wanted' sectiion

• 1 year later...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links