Sign in to follow this  
Baybeebug

How long have people been waiting for delivery?

Recommended Posts

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone else is waiting for their orders? I ordered touring sport icon tech 1.8 back in March and currently being told end of August for delivery. 

Its driving me mad waiting as I want my new car!!! 

How long has everyone else waited?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just at the start of lock down - do you think this has anything to do with the delay.?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Chelsea. I ordered mine at the end of Jan for early April delivery. Then the lockdown and factory closure happened. I finally got my car on June 27, just over a week ago.

So 20 weeks from order to delivery, which includes 12 weeks of lockdown and factory closure. Not bad under the circumstances. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

55 minutes ago, Luke717 said:

Hi Chelsea. I ordered mine at the end of Jan for early April delivery. Then the lockdown and factory closure happened. I finally got my car on June 27, just over a week ago.

So 20 weeks from order to delivery, which includes 12 weeks of lockdown and factory closure. Not bad under the circumstances. 

I'll be on 25 weeks if it comes in August! 

Please tell me its worth it!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I placed my order early March 2020 and my car ( Corolla 2.0 HB Excel with JBL and Pearlescent) was delivered to the dealer on July 1st. Hopefully collecting July 17-18. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Baybeebug said:

Please tell me its worth it!! 

Totally! Hang in there 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Aldridge Andy said:

I placed my order early March 2020 and my car ( Corolla 2.0 HB Excel with JBL and Pearlescent) was delivered to the dealer on July 1st. Hopefully collecting July 17-18. 

So my extra bit on the back is taking the time!!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, it's worth the wait! And bearing in mind the factory was closed, your actual working week time is about normal. The Corolla has been a massive boost for Toyota, high demand for it is a good thing.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ordered mine in Jan for April delivery but C19 delayed it until 21 June. Definitely worth the weight, silky smooth!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, rogersp said:

Ordered mine in Jan for April delivery but C19 delayed it until 21 June.

Please update your profile to include the Corolla.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this