Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

How long have people been waiting for delivery?

Baybeebug

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone else is waiting for their orders? I ordered touring sport icon tech 1.8 back in March and currently being told end of August for delivery. 

Its driving me mad waiting as I want my new car!!! 

How long has everyone else waited?

Just at the start of lock down - do you think this has anything to do with the delay.?

Hi Chelsea. I ordered mine at the end of Jan for early April delivery. Then the lockdown and factory closure happened. I finally got my car on June 27, just over a week ago.

So 20 weeks from order to delivery, which includes 12 weeks of lockdown and factory closure. Not bad under the circumstances. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Luke717 said:

Hi Chelsea. I ordered mine at the end of Jan for early April delivery. Then the lockdown and factory closure happened. I finally got my car on June 27, just over a week ago.

So 20 weeks from order to delivery, which includes 12 weeks of lockdown and factory closure. Not bad under the circumstances. 

I'll be on 25 weeks if it comes in August! 

Please tell me its worth it!! 

I placed my order early March 2020 and my car ( Corolla 2.0 HB Excel with JBL and Pearlescent) was delivered to the dealer on July 1st. Hopefully collecting July 17-18. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Baybeebug said:

Please tell me its worth it!! 

Totally! Hang in there 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Aldridge Andy said:

I placed my order early March 2020 and my car ( Corolla 2.0 HB Excel with JBL and Pearlescent) was delivered to the dealer on July 1st. Hopefully collecting July 17-18. 

So my extra bit on the back is taking the time!!! 

Yes, it's worth the wait! And bearing in mind the factory was closed, your actual working week time is about normal. The Corolla has been a massive boost for Toyota, high demand for it is a good thing.

• Like 1

Ordered mine in Jan for April delivery but C19 delayed it until 21 June. Definitely worth the weight, silky smooth!

1 hour ago, rogersp said:

Ordered mine in Jan for April delivery but C19 delayed it until 21 June.

Please update your profile to include the Corolla.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links