Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Prius+ - Toyota Lockable Roof Bars, 2x Bicycle Carriers, Top Box - For Sale

David Walker

Hardly used. Stored covered in garage so in great condition. Photos and Part Numbers available on request. No longer needed as purchased Lexus RX as replacement for Prius+. (Prius+ was an excellent car). Will consider travelling (eg halfway) to hand over. Items going to a good Toyota home more important to me than maximising price.

• 2 months later...

On 7/7/2020 at 5:49 PM, David Walker said:

Hardly used. Stored covered in garage so in great condition. Photos and Part Numbers available on request. No longer needed as purchased Lexus RX as replacement for Prius+. (Prius+ was an excellent car). Will consider travelling (eg halfway) to hand over. Items going to a good Toyota home more important to me than maximising price.

hi david, how many keys do you have and how much does it cost

Hi 

Everything is as original Toyota equipment-so there are two keys for each of the top box and cycle carriers.

When you say “it”-there are two roof bars, two cycle carriers and the top box (5 items).

I am relaxed about the price for them all. As originally purchased they were £700 plus but I’d be happy with £100 to a good Toyota home-plus my petrol to come halfway to meet you if necessary.

Where are you based?

David Walker 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links