Sign in to follow this  
Madu2020

Using TechStream void warranty?

Recommended Posts

Hi ,  i want to change some settings using TechStream  on my  2020 corolla hybrid , is this void the warranty?

setting i wanna change it :

rear seat belts alarm

opening/ closing windows on pressing  Lock/unlock  from remote button.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes you could possible void your cars warranty. My Toyota dealer programmed my windows and panoramic roof to open and close via remote free of charge it took them less than 10 minutes 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Leo63 said:

Yes you could possible void your cars warranty. My Toyota dealer programmed my windows and panoramic roof to open and close via remote free of charge it took them less than 10 minutes 

My  toyota dealer refused to turn rear seat belt alarm off

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Madu2020 said:

My  toyota dealer refused to turn rear seat belt alarm off

Probably because seat belt alarms on every seat became mandatory in the EU from September 2019, whereas previously (from 2009) only the drivers seat had to have a seat belt alarm.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Madu2020 said:

Hi ,  i want to change some settings using TechStream  on my  2020 corolla hybrid , is this void the warranty?

setting i wanna change it :

rear seat belts alarm

opening/ closing windows on pressing  Lock/unlock  from remote button.

I don't see any reason they could affect the warranty.  The warranty is for replacing things which wear out/break/stop working prematurely.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this