Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Downsizing to Rav

fatgazzer

I'm back with my very irregular posts. 

Next week I'm downsizing from my Landcruiser (2010) to a Rav4 icon hybrid AWD. 

I know it's a bit late now as I've already committed, but is there anything specific I should asked to be done before I collect it. 

Cheers

If you want to be able to use the keyfob to open or close all windows remotely, the dealer needs to use their diagnostic computer to enable the feature.

It's handy in hot weather to be able to get the windows all open while walking towards the car, so a fair bit of heat is let out before you get in.  If you notice a window open after switching off and getting out, again it's easier to close them with the fob than get back in, restart the car and do it.

If the facility has been enabled, pressing and holding the unlock button opens all windows (and moon roof it fitted), pressing/holding the lock button closes any that are open.

Maybe worth checking tyre pressures, one or two people have found them set at over 40 psi instead of 33!

• Thanks 1

Thanks Pete, that seems a handy feature. I'll ask when I call in on Thursday 👍

Also people are having there headlights adjusted as there not correct, i asked but don’t think they did

Apparently there are self leveling headlights fitted, what needs adjusting? 

23 minutes ago, Buff69 said:

Also people are having there headlights adjusted as there not correct, i asked but don’t think they did

I'm hoping to get a slightly better fuel consumption as well 🤔

I think the driver side is set to low

Headlights are self levelling but they still have to be set correctly in the first place mine were very poorly adjusted had them checked at mot Centre who adjusted them for me. Made a huge difference

• Thanks 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links