Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Spark plug OEM number

simers1983

Hi guys,

I'm trying to find the correct spark plugs for my Yaris, when doing a search on certain car part sites it comes up with a range of plugs that don't carry the same OEM number across them and i'm not wanting to order the wrong ones. I've tried searching my VIN number on the Toyota parts site but my car doesn't come up. My Reg is SY12VYC. If any one could assist that would be great!

Thanks

Ash

1NRFE

SC20HR11 2011-13 (90919-01253) it also shows the SC16HR11 as a substitution

SC16HR11 2013 onwards (90919-01275)

You can always pull one out of the engine

Edit. Pulled your vin up from the reg and its the first one (90919-01253)

Thanks, i'm used to the OEM numbers starting with 90919... that's how they are usually listed on the car parts sites.

Thanks a lot much appreciated, what did you use to see parts with my VIN. I couldn't manage to search anything with it just came up doesn't exisit.

I have access to the Toyota EPC (parts catalogue) - you need to be careful with the way you type VIN's 0 and O's get mixed up and it will not find it

if you have OE part numbers sites like Autodoc are useful for cross-referencing parts but double check with other sites or the manufacturer

https://www.autodoc.co.uk/spares-search?keyword=90919-01253

• Like 1

Part # 90919-01253 is no longer serviced by Toyota and as noted above the specification has been updated, the new part # is 90919-01275 both are Denso manufactured, changing from SC20HR11 TO SC16HR11 

See HERE for comments from Denso why the plugs were changed

• Like 2

Useful bit of info, the aftermarket still reference the earlier 20 Plugs still, the lower heat rating makes sense with the 1NRFE