Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Toyota roadside assistance, need assistance :)

fordulike

I might be wrong, but I'm sure when I used to renew the Toyota roadside assistance, I used to go on to the My Toyota website and do it from there.

Now, when I log in to the website and select my car, I can't seem to find any way of getting to the roadside assistance page to renew. Also, it doesn't have any reference to my current subscription and run-out date details. Luckily I still have the credit card thingy in my wallet with the details, but I would have thought it should show me everything on the website.

Can anyone help please 😔

Don't use it, but think with My Toyota you have to set reminders yourself for services, roadside assistance, etc.

Thanks Mike, I did know about the reminder feature on 'My Toyota', but it's was more of an issue of continuing cover conveniently.

I did some digging around, and it looks like I will have to carry on the cover as a new customer, as they never sent me a renewal letter with my customer reference. Not the end of the world, but does detract from the customer experience somewhat.