Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Estima 2001 ACR40W

Leslaki

Hi all, Thanks for the join. I am completely new to Toyota. I bought the Estima import just before lockdown and am only now using it. It has been altered slightly, there are now only 3 seats, it has a bed in the back, which can extend out, to be under the back hatch with a canopy that fits over the top of the hatch. Also has a fridge and storage under the bed. It is perfect for wild camping. I bought it tow my Kip caravan.  I don't know much about cars, always had a man around for these things!! So will probably be on here a lot asking for info, hope that's ok with you all. For now it needs new wipers, front and rear, oh and engine oil. I have been to Halfords this morning. They weren't much help as they can't recommend for imports, though did do general checks for me.

I have joined here in the hope that someone would be able to advise me on where to buy them, what type, size etc  I will need.  

Also are Previa and Estima the same parts wise? It will also need new headlamps for its mot.

Thank you

Have a good day

oem numbers are RH 85212-28150 and LH 85222-46011. Rear 85242-60050

oil i will look up

Denso part number (oem for toyota), what engine do you have ?

Click to enlarge

1401634053_prev-estima2wiper.thumb.JPG.51b162fed34e7ba07b0193e188b7ed45.JPG

Moved to the Estima forum.

7 hours ago, Leslaki said:

Also are Previa and Estima the same parts wise?

The Estima was sold in Europe as the Previa.

I always use 5w/30 fully synthetic oil...all wipers are easily obtained via eBay suppliers.

Headlamps.?...do you mean the whole unit...or just the bulbs.?

Don't fear or be fobbed off about it being an import...the vast majority of parts are easily available in the UK...and you can always search using "Previa" if you get stuck...it's basically the same vehicle.

I've had my Estima 4 years now...never had any problems at all with parts..and the reliability has been 100%.

Enjoy it..they are a great vehcle.

16 hours ago, RUToyota said:

I always use 5w/30 fully synthetic oil...all wipers are easily obtained via eBay suppliers.

Headlamps.?...do you mean the whole unit...or just the bulbs.?

Don't fear or be fobbed off about it being an import...the vast majority of parts are easily available in the UK...and you can always search using "Previa" if you get stuck...it's basically the same vehicle.

I've had my Estima 4 years now...never had any problems at all with parts..and the reliability has been 100%.

Enjoy it..they are a great vehcle.

Hello, thanks for the info. it is a great help. I have managed to get wipers on eBay. Headlamps, one of them has frosted, they are both yellowing, need replacing to pass mot. I have found some from a breakers yard, just need to ring them tomorrow to make sure they are suitable, if not I will search Previa.  I have been to pick up my caravan today, 4hr round trip, great drive and comfy too. 

Thanks again

You could try one of the many headlight cleaning kits that are available.?...depends how far gone they are I guess..but it might be worth trying a rubbing compound (cheap enough from the likes of Halfords) before you buy new units.?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links