Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My new toy is here!

Andy P

Picked up the GR 2.0 today absolutely love it. Ash Grey bio. I’ll get some pics up soon.

• Like 5

Great news I hope enjoy your new car 

2 hours ago, Andy P said:

Picked up the GR 2.0 today absolutely love it. Ash Grey bio. I’ll get some pics up soon.

Good luck and good health to enjoy your new car Andy, looking forward to the pics👍

Based on another thread on this forum, be wary of leaving your car is accessory mode, as this, apparently, will quickly drain the 12 volt Battery.

Congratulations!

• Like 1

My first Toyota or hybrid, you will love it as I do. 

Love the ash grey color, would definetly go for it if it was available when i bought my corolla.

3 hours ago, Nicolai said:

Based on another thread on this forum, be wary of leaving your car is accessory mode, as this, apparently, will quickly drain the 12 volt battery.

Congratulations!

What accessory mode. how do i check! panic panic lol

Accessory mode is when You do not push the brake pedal but just click START/STOP button once.

30 minutes ago, Andy P said:

What accessory mode. how do i check! panic panic lol

Cheers, 

1 hour ago, Rivorian said:

Accessory mode is when You do not push the brake pedal but just click START/STOP button once.

I believe that's two pushes - not one... isn't it?

1 hour ago, Nicolai said:

I believe that's two pushes - not one... isn't it?

I think with 2 pushes you get more functionality.

1 push is accessory mode, 2nd push gives you climate unit, access to windows, pano roof etc, but this is not for prolonged use as it will drain Battery.

Have any of you guys had trouble connecting via WiFi? The car don’t pick up my hub and it right next to it. Any idea?

I am using some sort of portable Huawei router that I keep in the car under the armrest with USB and this works 80% OK. Sometimes it does not connect, but will connect when pushed.

58 minutes ago, Rivorian said:

I am using some sort of portable Huawei router that I keep in the car under the armrest with USB and this works 80% OK. Sometimes it does not connect, but will connect when pushed.

Can you send me the model please mate

I just want to update the software and be able to check for updates, download apps etc. What’s the easiest why to do this?

Got a hotspot on your phone? That'd do it.

I just want to update the software and be able to check for updates, download apps etc. What’s the easiest why to do this?
Share your connection via bluetooth - turn on bluetooth tethering (Android) or Personal Hotspot (iPhone) but don't bother connecting to the WiFi network.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Hi Guys ive driven to work now 30 miles to and from work home and my MPG average is on 44 MPG. ive not pushed the car just driven normal. As the car gets used more and more will the MPG Improve? as this is poor at present. like i said ive only done about 120 miles so far. 

13 hours ago, Andy P said:

Can you send me the model please mate

Sure, Huawei E5577S.

this one: https://pood.telia.ee/ruuterid/kasutatud-ruuter-huawei-e5577s-sim/KAMPE5577

About MPG. I have 2.0 hybrid. Last year in the Summer I had avarage of 5.1 litres per 100km. This Summer it’s 4,9 litres. My guess is either the engine has ran in (done 25000km now) and/or I am used to the gas pedal so I do not use more power then required. Of course if I would like to I could to better. 🙂

21 hours ago, Rivorian said:

1 push is accessory mode, 2nd push gives you climate unit, access to windows, pano roof etc, but this is not for prolonged use as it will drain battery.

What's the point of the 1 push accessory mode, then?

8 hours ago, Andy P said:

Hi Guys ive driven to work now 30 miles to and from work home and my MPG average is on 44 MPG. ive not pushed the car just driven normal. As the car gets used more and more will the MPG Improve? as this is poor at present. like i said ive only done about 120 miles so far. 

Getting good mpg is all about the right foot and reading the road ahead. I bet you have been working the engine too much which is understandable with it being a new experience for you. The power from the 2.0 litre engine is sometimes irresistable and you just want to see what it can do I'll bet. I have the 2.0 Litre Design TS and have had my best mpg fill to fill at pump to date. How does 62.2 mpg grab you. I have done  2000 miles so far. Worse has been 48 mpg and that was when I first had the car new and it was winter time. Be patient and a light right foot should see the mpg rise.

9 hours ago, Andy P said:

My number one tip is don't use Eco mode on the open road. Only when stuck in traffic or crawling around town. On the open road stick to Normal mode, use Sport to overtake if you need to.Eco mode on the open road will eat through your fuel on the 2.0 ltr.

You should be getting more than 44 mpg, but it will be 6,000 miles before you start to see the best economy, and during the warm weather. You can have a look at My T for advice as well, but it is only a guide as My T assumes you are the only other driver on the road!

16 minutes ago, Timmon said:

My number one tip is don't use Eco mode on the open road. Only when stuck in traffic or crawling around town. On the open road stick to Normal mode, use Sport to overtake if you need to.Eco mode on the open road will eat through your fuel on the 2.0 ltr.

You should be getting more than 44 mpg, but it will be 6,000 miles before you start to see the best economy, and during the warm weather. You can have a look at My T for advice as well, but it is only a guide as My T assumes you are the only other driver on the road!

Thank Timmon, I’m not right foot heavy. But I’m getting use to getting it more in Ev mode 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Nicolai said:

What's the point of the 1 push accessory mode, then?

Multimedia unit