Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

map update

Buff69

Hi all, I'm trying to update the maps in our Rav4 2019. I have formatted the card and put the file's on there, MFU-2 and there are 4 iso files in MFU-2, but when I put it in the Rav it doesn't update, I press on the usb tab and it shows nothing and say's there is no music. what am I doing wrong please can someone help, I'm pulling my hair out. when I did it last I had trouble then but did it in the end, it's so frustrating,it should be easy. many many thanks in advance

If its like mine that folder name isn't quite right. It should be FMU with four iso files starting FMU_ 

Maybe you have the wrong update?

On https://www.toyota.co.uk/ when you go to My Toyota, then MY Vehicles,click on your Rav4 and then you should see the below.
Make sure that the Device is correct. Mine is:
image.thumb.png.2f32191baaf59ad2d7391a881594f2dd.png

once you download the zipped file and unzip it

The files once unzipped should look like this
Folder: FMU

Contents:
FMU_PONB7E_1.iso
FMU_PONB7E_2.iso
FMU_PONB7E_3.iso
FMU_PONB7E_4.iso

hope this helps.

Cheers guys, yes that’s a big help as mine is FMU-2 so yes sounds wrong.  I’m going to start over, but this Time with a brand new dongle, the one I’m using now is a 64gb, its for my music and tv. The new one is 16gb and I will only use it for updates so i can leave the files on it and take a look at what’s on there next time. I’ll let you know how i get on, but your help is very much appreciated thank you Lee.

Well all it was, was the folder name FMU-2, changed it to only FMU and it’s now updating. Why it was changed to -2 I don’t know as the first update is not on the laptop (I don’t think). I made sure it was the right update first by following the link and it was right so now i can regrow my hair ready for the next update 😂. Once again thank you 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links