Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Help needed I am new to toyota

michael drummer

Hello everyone hopefuly someone will be able to help. I have "Check Parking Brake System" on the dash display. Parking brake works manually, cruse control and shift assistance both not working. I am waiting for my delphi cable and I have used the torque just to get fault code but the torque is showing that there are no fault codes. Car drives smoothly guess it is not a dpf also I have cleand EGR yesterday. Any idea why the torque doe not show fault codes?

That a fault with d4d engine a good 2hour motorway drive with fix fault but it will always return unfortunately 

is it regardnig dirty DPF you mean??. Why the car is not sluggish then? 

3 hours ago, michael drummer said:

Hello everyone hopefuly someone will be able to help. I have "Check Parking Brake System" on the dash display. Parking brake works manually, cruse control and shift assistance both not working. I am waiting for my delphi cable and I have used the torque just to get fault code but the torque is showing that there are no fault codes. Car drives smoothly guess it is not a dpf also I have cleand EGR yesterday. Any idea why the torque doe not show fault codes?

I use different car scanners - standalone Launch Creader8 and an old Netbook with Delphi and Techstream, with the correct OBD2 interface cables for each. They read a lot of systems. Torque should too, unless it cannot read all types of ECU codes? 
I would look on here for answers - https://torque-bhp.com/forums/?wpforumaction=viewforum&f=1.0 

Waiting for a cable for delphi but is on the way from china.

I disconnect Battery is better light stay of longer I get p400 code  which is the egr valve recurrlation fault not fully clog up only bit but its enough set of fault 

I already cleaned the EGR think it is clear enough. Had good motorway drive roughly 30 miles at 3rd gear and over 3000 rpm constantly wiredly shift assistance and cruise control started working yesterday for a while but I was forced to buy fuel shortly after, when restarted engine there was same issue again.