Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Rav4 hybrid Black Edition

FROSTYBALLS

I've never understood why my dark grey car had smart gloss black trim and black wheels whereas the black model had alloy coloured wheels and matt plastic trim. Still prefer mine to this new one though, but I wish they had also made the front and rear underskirts ( "skid plates"?) black.

Interesting to note that this model is available with the digital rear view mirror, I wonder if this will be available on other 2021 model year vehicles?

2 hours ago, duncerduncs said:

Interesting to note that this model is available with the digital rear view mirror, I wonder if this will be available on other 2021 model year vehicles?

Hopefully. Such a nice upgrade.

Would like to see all blacked out. Like the chrome around the windows should be blacked out too

I lost interest at 19" wheels.. ride quality is everything to me and have driven too many cars spoiled by them

• Like 1

On 8/4/2020 at 11:17 PM, Rav Rob said:

I lost interest at 19" wheels.. ride quality is everything to me and have driven too many cars spoiled by them

Same here, I've even had cars "downgraded" to 18" to get a better ride and cheaper tyres. If I get another RAV4, I'll downgrade to a manual tailgate as the electric one is far too slow and I find it of no benefit if you can't wave your foot underneath or have it close with the remote locking. Not as annoying as that dreadful seat massager and bolster in the new Merc S class.

I know a lot of complaints on the Skoda Yeti about higher spec models having lager tyres and i know a number of dealers got an agreement from Skoda UK to do special builds for a number of customers with downgraded size wheels, as they would have lost the sale without it.

• 3 weeks later...

I like the look of it but I had one black car once and will never have another, they are just so hard to keep clean!. 

• Thanks 1