Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Estima sat nav

Carlo123

Good evening we have just recetly bought an estima 2007 model it has a built in android tablet screen however for the life of me I cannot get the sat nav working right it just doesn't pick up a GPS signal correctly it will find my location on Google maps but soon as I driver off it doesn't move from my that location of anyone has any advice I'd be happy to hear it i can mirror my phone screen but that cuts the radio off so not a brilliant option 

Thanks everyone 

Moved to the Estima forum.

17 hours ago, Carlo123 said:

Good evening we have just recetly bought an estima 2007 model it has a built in android tablet screen however for the life of me I cannot get the sat nav working right it just doesn't pick up a GPS signal correctly it will find my location on Google maps but soon as I driver off it doesn't move from my that location of anyone has any advice I'd be happy to hear it i can mirror my phone screen but that cuts the radio off so not a brilliant option 

Thanks everyone 

Maybe some problems with GPS antenna.

Yes thats what I thought but I have no idea how to rectify that or where the antenna is ? 

14 hours ago, Carlo123 said:

Yes thats what I thought but I have no idea how to rectify that or where the antenna is ? 

First thing you need to do is to remove the radio and to make sure that antenna is connected. When radio is removed you can follow the cable and find location if antenna.