Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Here Aygo!

Fifer54

Hi!

I've acquired my first Toyota today! She is a 2005 Aygo three-door, finished in a pale metallic silver-blue. She's a warm, dry and comfortable replacement for a stolen scooter,

bought simply as a runabout for local work and occasional solo camping trips.

I am a newly-retired 65-year-old, former Registered Nurse and erstwhile warehouse worker. I enjoy home brewing, model-making, playing guitar, reading and watching sci-fi, grandchildren

(collected 14 so far!), and WWILFing on t'internet. I am a proud Scot who has lived in England all his adult life, happily partnered to my SWMBO for the past 20 years . . .

13 hours ago, Fifer54 said:

Hi!

I've acquired my first Toyota today! She is a 2005 Aygo three-door, finished in a pale metallic silver-blue. She's a warm, dry and comfortable replacement for a stolen scooter,

bought simply as a runabout for local work and occasional solo camping trips.

I am a newly-retired 65-year-old, former Registered Nurse and erstwhile warehouse worker. I enjoy home brewing, model-making, playing guitar, reading and watching sci-fi, grandchildren

(collected 14 so far!), and WWILFing on t'internet. I am a proud Scot who has lived in England all his adult life, happily partnered to my SWMBO for the past 20 years . . .

Welcome to the forum Garry, but I’m lost trying to understand SWMBO, I kind of get WWILF thingy. Enjoy your Toyota and even more so your grandchildren. Happy Motoring.

4 hours ago, Bernard Foy said:

Welcome to the forum Garry, but I’m lost trying to understand SWMBO, I kind of get WWILF thingy. Enjoy your Toyota and even more so your grandchildren. Happy Motoring.

SWMBO = She Who Must Be Obeyed!

• Haha 2

On 8/8/2020 at 3:32 PM, Fifer54 said:

SWMBO = She Who Must Be Obeyed!

Ahh ROTB, I should have guessed 🤔🤪

18 hours ago, Bernard Foy said:

Ahh ROTB, I should have guessed 🤔🤪

Have you figured that one out Garry ??

Welcome, Garry

On 8/12/2020 at 4:12 PM, Bernard Foy said:

Have you figured that one out Garry ??

ROTB?

Nope, ya got me stumped with that one!

Thanks to all for the warm welcome!

You're friendlier than the Skoda and Fiat forums (fora?).

My wife has a Motability car, she's now on her second Skoda (Octavia and now Karoq), and before that she had  Fiats (Doblo and then 500L MPW).

19 hours ago, Fifer54 said:

ROTB?

Nope, ya got me stumped with that one!

There was a television program some years ago depicting the life and times of a Senior Queens Councilor at the Old Bailey. When describing his wife he always said SWMBO. Over the years it became a very common expression for one’s wife throughout the land😂. The programmer was called Rumpole Of The Bailey. Hence ROTB😂🤣👏. I know you are a proud Scot, but having lived all your adult life in England, I thought you might have sussed it out. Because that’s where SWMBO came from 😂🤣. BTW I’m a grandad of 8 and have a great grandson of 6yrs, and scored my first hole in one yesterday 🏌️♂️. Life’s Good, Stay Safe.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links