Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Service and Repair Manual

IanML

The wife has just bought a 2019 Yaris 998cc.  Does anyone know where to get a copy of the Toyota R&S Manual (not the Owners Handbook) please?

Found this, but it's the US model, and the price🤢

i have spent many hours looking at these the US manuals they are ok for general reference but don't cover any of the euro spec stuff (US gets the 1.5 and that's it)

Thanks.  I suspected as much.

Need to be careful with the US manual as it isn't clear whether this is the version of the Toyota Yaris (sedan and hatchback) that is based on the Mazda 2, and built by Mazda in Mexico. Both are unrelated to the European Yaris.

The sedan was sold from 2015 with the hatchback sold from 2019 - both now withdrawn from sale by Toyota after the 2020 model year.

Interesting.  My daughter in Canada has a 3 year old Yaris - would that be based on the Mazda 2?

If it is the hatchback, no, as the Mazda 2 based hatch was introduced in 2019. If it is the sedan, yes.

2020 is the final year of the Yaris in the US, as it is being dropped - leaving the Corolla as the smallest model in that market.