Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Aygo 2018 onwards help needed please.

phillev

Hi, we have two Aygo's in the household a 2015 and a brand new 20 plate and whilst cleaning the new one I noticed that where the water drains out at the bottom of the door are some plastic bungs pushed into the holes four each in the the front doors and two each in the back doors with a little arrow on them. The 2015 model has all the drain holes exposed which makes far more sense as you want them clear of any obstruction for the water to drain out. Does anyone know if theirs has them, is it a modification or should they have been removed on PDI? For the moment I have pulled them out as it seems daft having anything in those holes, I'd be grateful for any help thanks.

Probably missed on PDI. Mine didn't have these. A quick phone call to the dealer should confirm.

They had no idea, a sales exec checked some in the car park and they were all fitted to the  68 plate and later models. Some chap on a Prius forum said they were fitted to stop dust ingress! I'm stumped.

Probably sales wouldn't know. More likely service.

Toyota list them as Dust seals and they are standard fit from April 2018 on

• Like 1

Thanks for the info, i've refitted them now just to keep it all original btw do they give a part no. please.

Assume the door sealing itself is entirely different between your 2 models as there appears to be no allowance for water let alone condensation in Winter conditions 

Would love an explanation 

Tel

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links