Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2018 aygo satnav help please

Weeyin24

Hey! I can’t seem to get the satnav to work. Been told online I don’t have the sd card slot so therefore I don’t have it😭. I would love to have the satnav so does anyone know if I can be an sd card slot from Toyota to put in so I can get maps? Or any suggestions what to do? Tried just using a phone holder but I’ve bought like 4 and none of them actually work so I really want the satnav on screen 

thanks 

Think back in 2018, options on the X-press were either satellite navigation (called X-nav) or smartphone integration, which provided Apple Carplay and Android Auto (can be used together with your mobile phone instead of sat nav).

If your X-press didn't have either of these options when it was bought new, you don't have a sat nav capability.

To get sat nav on yours you would need the X-nav module, which isn't just an SD card slot.

• 1 year later...

Hi Ive just bought an Aygo xplay 2018 model, thee is no NAVI option on the screen but it also doesn't appear to support CarPlay either. We've watched all the videos on how to connect etc but it simply doesn't work. Any advice appreciated even if its telling em we dont have Sat Nav options via CarPlay or any other means. thanks

16 minutes ago, Goozeberry said:

Hi Ive just bought an Aygo xplay 2018 model, thee is no NAVI option on the screen but it also doesn't appear to support CarPlay either. We've watched all the videos on how to connect etc but it simply doesn't work. Any advice appreciated even if its telling em we dont have Sat Nav options via CarPlay or any other means. thanks

If your radio has 2 buttons then it doesn't support CarPlay or Android Auto - you need the 3 button one which was fitted from later 2018 onwards.

7 minutes ago, PetrolDave said:

If your radio has 2 buttons then it doesn't support CarPlay or Android Auto - you need the 3 button one which was fitted from later 2018 onwards.

Yeah it does have 2 buttons but its late 2018? so it should have NAVI or car play but doesn't have either that we can see?

it says on Toyota website that all Toyota Aygo 2018 models have CarPlay so ill be mad if it doesn't lol

I guess a 2018 model could have come on the market late 2018, not necessarily Jan 1st 2018.

I might be wrong but on my 20 plate 

I had a three button with no sat nav 

But in settings it gives a option to get an app to your phone so you can use sat nav from your phone?? 

2 hours ago, Goozeberry said:

Yeah it does have 2 buttons but its late 2018? so it should have NAVI or car play but doesn't have either that we can see?

it says on Toyota website that all Toyota Aygo 2018 models have CarPlay so ill be mad if it doesn't lol

Just because it was registered in 2018 that doesn't mean it's a 2018 model, it's the date of manufacture that counts not the date of registration.

Since it has 2 buttons it's definitely a 2017 model, and doesn't support CarPlay or Android Auto.

25 minutes ago, Dave the aygo said:

I might be wrong but on my 20 plate 

I had a three button with no sat nav 

But in settings it gives a option to get an app to your phone so you can use sat nav from your phone?? 

The 3 button one cannot have built-in sat nav (only the 2 button one can have the OPTIONAL - expensive - sat nav) so you have to use Google maps or Apple maps on your smartphone.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Goozeberry said:

Yeah it does have 2 buttons but its late 2018?

Not all UK post facelift Aygos had the smartphone integration facility (Apple Carplay/Android Auto) Extract from Toyota UK mag:

"A new smartphone integration system powered by Pioneer is fitted as standard on high grade x-cite and x-clusiv models and is available as an option for the x-press."

Main article: https://mag.toyota.co.uk/fresh-looks-and-more-fun-for-the-2018-toyota-aygo/

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links