Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Mk5 towbar and wiring fitting

Trophyhusband

Hello all, im planning on fitting a towbar to my 2 wheel drive 2019 Dynamic,  I know it has a hopeless towing rating but I only want to use a bicycle carrier, (2 ebikes so too heavy for roof) and 7 pin wiring. 

Toyota tell me they only have a fixed towbar as their removable one is on hold for some technical reason, so am looking at a Westfallia removable bar and the genuine Toyota 7 pin harness.

Does anyone have experience on fitting either of these, all advice and tips greatly appreciated. 

Have you tried this site. I found them very helpful for my detachable caravan tow bar. 

On 8/11/2020 at 3:51 PM, Doosan said:

Have you tried this site. I found them very helpful for my detachable caravan tow bar. 

They will supply and fit for me but I  fancy fitting one myself, so was really just asking if anyone had done it before me and had any tips. Thanks anyway. 

you can register for a free account here www.toyota-tech.eu and look for the toyota towbar fitting docs. It tells you where to connect wiring kit and what parts need to be removed from the car

17 hours ago, Rav4ster said:

you can register for a free account here www.toyota-tech.eu and look for the toyota towbar fitting docs. It tells you where to connect wiring kit and what parts need to be removed from the car

Thats brilliant many thanks. 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links