Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dashboard panels

Carl  & Sarah

Hi I’m new on here and after purchasing our 2007 Estima I would like some help on changing the yellow wood panels to a grey one any ideas on where to find these parts please? ...thanks!!!

Carl

Moved to the Estima forum.

Japan probably...😉...could you just not cover your exisiting panels..?..fabric or carbon fibre.?

• Like 1

I suppose so, would be tricky to get a material cut to fit well. Did wonder if they can be coloured with a marker or something though they have a glossy finish at the moment. Anyone tried anything like this. Where would I source any panels in Japan? I have already tried eBay too. Thanks for any thoughts....

Have a  look at the facebook Toyota Estima owners club...you may get some ideas/suggestions there...IIRC there was a guy recently who has recovered some panels using carbon fibre effect.

Ok thanks for the info and help I will join the fb section too I’m keen on trying to cover the panels in a vinyl adhesive effect especially the grey carbon fibre look just not sure how easy it is to remove the two dash panels I’ll try to research that unless anyone has done this themselves and have any tips??  Thanks again!!