Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Headlights

std

Considering getting a new Y20 and I would welcome owners views on how good the projector headlights are. I have previously owned an Auris and the headlight brightness was OK but the beam spread was very poor whilst driving on unlit country roads. Done some research on the Yaris but the reviews commenting on the headlights seem to be quite old so it would be helpful to get owners views  and advice. Dealers do not know if there has been any  improvements made to the recent models.

Since the 2014 and 2017 facelifts there has only been detail adjustments of specs and spec levels. Currently the Yaris is on run out due to the new Yaris going on sale in September.

21 minutes ago, std said:

Considering getting a new Y20 and I would welcome owners views on how good the projector headlights are. I have previously owned an Auris and the headlight brightness was OK but the beam spread was very poor whilst driving on unlit country roads. Done some research on the Yaris but the reviews commenting on the headlights seem to be quite old so it would be helpful to get owners views  and advice. Dealers do not know if there has been any  improvements made to the recent models.

My 2015 Yaris with the Toyota optiwhite bulbs is not as good as our 2015 Auris also with optiwhite and Projector headlights