Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

No firmware updates ever for 2019 Corolla hybrid?!?

Platy2

Hi all,

So my 2019 Corolla has been to service twice, at two different Toyota dealers (in Denmark). Both places told me that there are no updates available and seemed not to know what I was talking about. The last place specifically told me that the only updates that takes place is when I myself update the maps. But this is nonsens, isn't it?

Maybe and maybe not. The problem is such updates (if they exist) are dependent on the dealership staff having some level of intelligence. Best thing to do is to try and contact Toyota EU/Denmark and see if they can give you a direct yes/no answer and then getting back in touch with dealership.

My dealership experience last year was them trying to charge more than service price listed on Toyota UK site and also not even knowing what android auto was and telling me to do map updates in september....

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Platy2 said:

Hi all,

So my 2019 Corolla has been to service twice, at two different Toyota dealers (in Denmark). Both places told me that there are no updates available and seemed not to know what I was talking about. The last place specifically told me that the only updates that takes place is when I myself update the maps. But this is nonsens, isn't it?

Can you post a Picture of the "Software update " screen on your head unit?

It says:

Audio: 1000

Navigation: 1512

Navdb_version: 2020v1

Looks like you have MM17 headuint, latest audio should be 1011 and navigation 1540

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links