Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

MyToyota App

Roy124

3 hours ago, PACorolla said:

I had a similar problem when they upgraded myT app about a year ago. I had originally installed the app when i got the car in mid 2019. At that time if i recall correctly it said to access all the data i had to contact the dealer to set it up which i did. After the dealer had set up their end they upgraded my phone app  but apart from a new phone screen layout there was still some data missing. After 1/2 hr of their "expert" trying to solve the missing data he said it was probably waiting for the server to update the data and to do a few trips before registering!!!!!!

After a few weeks still no joy so i uninstalled myT and then downloaded the app, installed it again and - hey presto. It worked including showing all trips since the visit to the dealer.

Hope that helps you.

I uninstalled and reinstalled the app yesterday but it is still showing the same. Did you just do that on your phone or did you reconnect in your car too? I have contacted Toyota App Support but no idea how long it will take them to respond!

6 hours ago, louimbro said:

I uninstalled and reinstalled the app yesterday but it is still showing the same. Did you just do that on your phone or did you reconnect in your car too? I have contacted Toyota App Support but no idea how long it will take them to respond!

Just on the phone. The phone only connects to toyota via the  web to access to the data. Data goes from car to toyota server via the cars inbuilt mobile network interface.

• 5 months later...
On 8/11/2020 at 6:18 PM, Roy124 said:

I have been using the MyToyota App with interest but from time to time it will not open.  It has now failed to run on more than one device for over a week.  

I enter MyToyota and it reports: Error It seems you don't have an internet connection. OK

Of course I have a good connection.

I press OK and it takes me to the Log in to MyT and asks for email and password.  I enter the details and it immediately returns to the Error message.

I suspect the fault lies with the Toyota site.  Any clues?

I’ve had that issue on iPhone amd found it resolved to force close the app and reopen it

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links