Do Not Sell My Personal Information

JDM videos from Japan

deanbain

As I am out in Japan and spending some of my time going round JDM sport garages, I started to post them in YouTube, will use this post to upload some of the videos.

My latest video was while out in Tokyo, trying to get a break from the sun and ended up walking in to Toyota History Garage, ended up seeing some great cars.

Thanks Dean...fabulous collection...goodness knows what the cumulative value might be.

I'd love to have my pick...but it wouldn't be an easy choice to make..always been such a fan of the earlier Yank muscle cars but the early Toyotas' are fab too...probably the Crown would be the one for me.

• Like 1

On 8/14/2020 at 4:15 PM, RUToyota said:

Thanks Dean...fabulous collection...goodness knows what the cumulative value might be.

I'd love to have my pick...but it wouldn't be an easy choice to make..always been such a fan of the earlier Yank muscle cars but the early Toyotas' are fab too...probably the Crown would be the one for me.

Lots of great cars, would go for the Celica, just looks awesome. 

Having had a Celica...but a Gen 7..I'd NOT disagree with your choice...much preferred the early ones.

I'd probably take that..and the Crown..best of both worlds.!!

• Like 1

KSP Engineering in Tokyo allowed me to have a look around the parking lot and workshop. Some JDM classics like R33 GTR, NSX and RX7, plus some very nice Ferrari's

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

History of the Supra, trying to add new content other than just visiting garages.

• Like 1

Visit to TC Cars in Osaka, lots of JDM sports cars with a few MK3 Supra's and one mk4.

A garage that the car quality is very mixed but overall a garage I love to visit.

• 2 weeks later...

Forums

News

Membership