Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pleasantly Surprised

Tel 2

X-Cite has only done c.850 miles & ,until yesterday had avoided the Motorway as I understood what with A/C on & 5th. gear being near useless for high speed travelling such journeys should only be undertaken in my car.

However,Apple Car Play lost its signal yesterday in South Yorkshire & we ended up on a busy M1 South.

The Aygo held its own admirably & 5th. gear took us up & down the hills without any issues whatsoever @ c.70mph with the Limiter Set, flicking to 4th. when changing lanes.

Really impressed accepting there was only the two of us.

Tel

Only issue you will have is the gear length

Sent from my G8341 using Tapatalk

In 2018 my wife did a course for one weekend a month for 9 months. Used the i20 to take her, and the Aygo to collect her - 120 mile round trip. Able to cruise at 70-80mph. No problem.

Last year we spent a week in Bridport and used the Aygo as parking at where we stayed was very limited. 175 miles down plus running around, two people plus luggage. On the Sunday we had to travel from Bridport to Buxton for a review she had to do, and then returned home 280 miles. Again no problem.

I've driven on the motorway daily with the AC on, goes very easily in top gear.

The revised engine appears not to be a factor then ?

Tel

At the moment, we’re in the process of moving and staying with in-laws I’m commuting about 50 miles each way on dual carriageway and motorway.

averaging about 55mpg, the only thing I will say is you have to anticipate hills when driving in 5th gear to keep up with traffic.