Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

x-Nav Map update

Joshua.g04

Hello Aygo owners,

I recently got an Aygo X-Play VVT-I CVT, unfortunately when I tried to use the built in navigation application I was told to go through a road that doesn't exist anymore as my maps are outdated. After finding out I need to update through the microSD card found in the glovebox I found out doing this "the right way" will cost me £80 just for a new map. I was wondering if its best to just bite my lip and buy it or if there is any way to get around this? (I would rather not pay that much for a map update).

Also if this is not possible could someone link a replacement unit that would be capable of more than this x-nav system.

Thank you!

£80 isn't too bad a cost compared to some other manufacturer's sat nav updates. 

You can do a search for third party updates, but obviously not sure whether these would be legal, etc.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links