Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Auris 2013 exhaust noise

roks

Hey @Fuzzly I bought the original Toyota part 17430-0Y130 from eBay https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/254885904794

I think anything after 2015 has the quieter exhaust. £233+vat from Mr.T

This is the updated (non noisy) tailpipe for my car 17430-0T231 but I took a gamble and bought the one from eBay, it was manufactured 2019 so had very little use. It fitted fine.

• 5 months later...

Hi Roks,

I am trying to replicate what you did.  It's taken 10 months.  Just bought a used 1.2 exhaust backbox 2018 from eBay.  Can you please let me know the full part number for the donut gasket?

Many thanks!

Hello Sachs,

The part number I used for gasketvwas 17451-0D112.

Can you do me a favour please, before you take the old one off, on a cold start, check that joint to see if there is any water weeping, might have to wait a few minutes to build up condensation and rev the engine.

And then do the same check after you completed the swap.

Mines was weeping, I am not sure if thats was happening with the old...although I have not checked recently.

Good luck....if you don't have the exhaust removal tool, spray grease or wd40 into the rubber hangeas, wrap a bit of vinyl tape on a small screw driver and wedge it out.

Thanks Roks.  Hoping to get it delivered for Friday to get a mechanic to fit it for me on Saturday.  I will keep an eye out and keep this post updated.

• Thanks 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links