Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Removal of the interior trim of the A pillar

Amir-Naji

Hello,

Has anyone removed the interior trim of the A pillar of the Corolla Hybrid? I have checked couple of videos on YouTube, and my concern is about how to remove it wihtout deploying the airbag!! 

I think I have heard something about the disconnecting the Battery or something!! Any thoughts??

Presumably you mean the interior trim of the A pillar, rather than the A pillar itself.

30 minutes ago, FROSTYBALLS said:

Presumably you mean the interior trim of the A pillar, rather than the A pillar itself.

Yes, that what I meant.

Hi why are removing the pillar trim to fit a Dashcam you don't need to remove the pillar trim to run the wire from the Dashcam to the fusebox under the glovebox. 

2 hours ago, Leo63 said:

Hi why are removing the pillar trim to fit a dashcam you don't need to remove the pillar trim to run the wire from the dashcam to the fusebox under the glovebox. 

Hello,

I didn't say I need it for Dashcam but something else.

The thing is my car doesn't have the JBL system, so I have decided to change it to 3-way speaker so in order to that I change the A pillar interior trim to the JBL one, but I gave the car to dealer to change it, so I don't have any idea how they changed it. Now I want to change the position of the tweeters and I need to remove it or somehow open the tweeter part of it which I don't know that as well.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links