Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota HiAce Danbury Campervan 1974 for Sale

AlexaC

Hi all, 

I'm sadly looking at selling my beloved classic Toyota HiAce Camper 1974 but I really don't know how much to sell it for.

It was passed onto me by a family friend originally. I have spent around 2k doing Betsy up. She's not in perfect condition and the old interiors aren't there anymore. Her MOT has finished in May 2020 this year, but I will get a new one. She passed it last year, but I haven't driven it much because I've been out the country. She has been stored this past year since I've been away. Now I'm back in the UK, it feels it's best to pass it onto someone who has the time, money and love to bring her back to her former glory. 

I"ve had quite a lot of work done on the engine such as: new clutch, new steering track rod ends, new carb, new exhaust, new spark plugs, valve clearances fixed and these vans are notorious for the old rust. But she's had all welded last year, so pretty good condition bodywork wise. Could do with a proper spray job though. 
To be honest despite all the work done she is still quite a beast to drive and I really think it requires someone who knows these old engines with the manual chokes and column shift gear stick and patience if she breaks down or struggles up a hill! 

It is tax and MOT exempt now! But I would still get an MOT for peace of mind. 

Can send photos. Just trying to figure out to insert them from a URL!

I feel like there aren't many of these left in the country. Any ideas on starting price would be appreciated! 

Need to find some more pics, this is what I have so far.

Betsy§.jpg

Betsy2.jpg

Betsy3.jpg

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links