Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Corolla Tsport Induction Kits

Jake

Hi Guys

have followed this post as I'm wanting to fit an induction kit to my TSport, but why you guys being so silly to each other, beats me thought we were all here to enjoy or cars, hopefully I'll have my Blitz induction kit fitted very soon :D

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crazy4Cars

• jerry phipps

• Jake

• zee007

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Guys

have followed this post as I'm wanting to fit an induction kit to my TSport, but why you guys being so silly to each other, beats me thought we were all here to enjoy or cars, hopefully I'll have my Blitz induction kit fitted very soon :D

Great news Jake - any idea on timescales pal?

Hi Zee,

I'm hoping it will be with in the next 10 days, will be ringing the garage tomorrow to find out more ;)

Hi Zee,

I'm hoping it will be with in the next 10 days, will be ringing the garage tomorrow to find out more ;)

Great stuff Pal - look forward to seeing (and hearing) it at the next club meet...... B)

Hi jake I also cant wait to see and hear the induction kit. Will you be going to the castle combe meet?

jerry!!

Hi Jerry,

hoping to go to the mmet on the 18th May, but much will depend on holidays. hoping to book for last 2 weeks of May, but will let you now whe its done and post some pics mate :D

Hi jake Thats great will look forward to the pics of your motor. Hope every thing goes ok with the fitting of the induction kit.

jerry!!