Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hello!

Jonos21

Hi everyone just got a 2008 voxy in white, got a few bits i want to do on it loke change the wheels add cruise control etc. Looking forward to learning about these as i havet seen many about. 

IMG_20200808_175700_254.jpg

• Like 1

Hello Jon - welcome to Toyota Owners Club.

• Thanks 1

Niiiiiice love something different, how far you taking this project

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, 2toyos said:

Niiiiiice love something different, how far you taking this project

Not sure yet as its kinda nice externally as it is. its already got coilovers, exhaust and tints but i think the coils are on their last legs so probs some suspension/wheels/ i.c.e so my kid can blast youtube at me whilst i drive. Might put a lip kit on it etc im trying to sus out fitting ceuise control as it seems easy but finding guides or info forn this is hard work lol 

Welcome Jon...I'm seeing a few more on the road these days...when I first had my Esti (4 years ago) it was rare to see another..and even rarer to see a Voxy..(or it's sister..the Noah)..but the numbers are growing every year as peeps find out just how much bang for your bucks you can get with a JDM vehicle..!..

Put your frame number into the likes of toyodiy or megazip and you'll find more about the vehicle.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, RUToyota said:

Welcome Jon...I'm seeing a few more on the road these days...when I first had my Esti (4 years ago) it was rare to see another..and even rarer to see a Voxy..(or it's sister..the Noah)..but the numbers are growing every year as peeps find out just how much bang for your bucks you can get with a JDM vehicle..!..

Put your frame number into the likes of toyodiy or megazip and you'll find more about the vehicle.

Cheers for the tip I'll have a dig about see what i can find

I've just seen one of these in Northamptonshire, a little market town of thrapston, they look real nice

14 hours ago, 2toyos said:

I've just seen one of these in Northamptonshire, a little market town of thrapston, they look real nice

Certainly better than a ford vauxhall citreon etc of a similar age!