Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2012 Auris Hybrid T Spirit Pearl White

TonyHSD

Hi everyone, 

after some Circumstances change around, my other half decided to go full EV and had ordered a new car. In few weeks time I will be selling her Auris Hybrid 12 plate, 60k miles, white pearl T Spirit trim with half leather interior and 7” screen in excellent condition with recent all new Toyo R41 tyres, brakes were serviced and Air conditioning regassed in early summer. Recent brand new cat and cat plate were also installed. All hybrid badges removed, so no worries about cat thefts. All in all great package. I will do some pictures and announce the price once I have the car with me after 3-4 weeks. Anyone interested please get in touch. 
Thank you. 

82398C54-6DE4-47F1-A63C-A0F246D3368A.jpeg

F69FC8CC-808B-4367-A6DC-08F2E771879E.jpeg

8AA64D9E-52FD-4A55-8A85-8125B8957DF5.jpeg

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Well, very late reply and apologies, the car was taken off sale back then as my gf cancelled her order however she ordered again few months later and the Auris was sold three days ago to a car buying company, therefore will be on the market soon. It’s in very good condition with all new tyres, brakes and had only covered 65000 miles., 100k miles less than mine 🤭, Clean and tidy car. Now only one Auris left and new electric Hyundai which looks and feels a lot like Toyota. 😊

• Like 1