Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2 in 1

Terry10

So 2 questions!!!
This Issho that comes with the car ??
How many of you have actually received one? I see that it is participating dealers apparently.My wife is quite taken by it but whatever as there are loads on eBay.

More importantly! I have paid my deposit to an online dealer and they are waiting for Toyota to open their order book.

Any idea how long this will be anyone????
You all know what its like when you order! You just want it.

regards Terry

1 hour ago, Terry10 said:

So 2 questions!!!
How many of you have actually received one? I see that it is participating dealers apparently.My wife is quite taken by it but whatever as there are loads on ebay.

More importantly! I have paid my deposit to an online dealer and they are waiting for Toyota to open their order book.

regards Terry

What is a issho ?

1 hour ago, Terry10 said:

So 2 questions!!!
How many of you have actually received one? I see that it is participating dealers apparently.My wife is quite taken by it but whatever as there are loads on ebay.

regards Terry

I paid my deposit to my local dealer earlier this week and will pick up my car by the end of the month ...

The dealer hasn't got a clue when the 2021 price list will be available and the order book will be open - at least that's what they told me ...

The latest from Toyota GB is that "The new RAV4 Black Edition will go on sale in the UK from October 2020, with price to be announced nearer the on-sale date." - so I guess 1st October is a to be hoped for date ... maybe ... 😉

Issho is a cuddly toy in a box apparently.

something to do with Toyota and customer connection.Easier to google it.

More importantly, if Toyota open the order book October when can I expect delivery?

Getting the impression that this could be a long painful wait.

9 hours ago, Terry10 said:

Issho is a cuddly toy in a box apparently.

something to do with Toyota and customer connection.Easier to google it.

More importantly, if Toyota open the order book October when can I expect delivery?

Getting the impression that this could be a long painful wait.

Ahh, safe to say I didnt get one and neither did my wife but I did read its only participating dealers 

Screenshot_20200905-073220_Boat Browser.jpg

Having just Googled what an Issho is, I think if it had been offered, I’d have probably gone down the road to a different dealer....any dealer!

We had to ask for our issho and the bamboo key box, my daughter had her one in her car with balloons tide to the mirrors and this car belongs to “name” i got f’all but a scratch on the front wing.

4 hours ago, Buff69 said:

We had to ask for our issho and the bamboo key box, my daughter had her one in her car with balloons tide to the mirrors and this car belongs to “name” i got f’all but a scratch on the front wing.

Which dealers? 

😂😂😂 sorry guys, that was so funny! You just made my day.

Brilliant. Not sure about the scratch on the wing though.

regards Terry 

Ah that explains where he came from - I recently had to get a couple of dealer caused issues resolved with my RAV4 and I found ISSHO sat on my passengers seat unannounced as a way of an unofficial apology which did make me smile.

When I took delivery of my RAV4 on March 1, there was Issho sitting on the rear seat in his presentation box!  My dealer must be in the loop.

4 hours ago, Zoot2 said:

When I took delivery of my RAV4 on March 1, there was Issho sitting on the rear seat in his presentation box!  My dealer must be in the loop.

I did speak with my supplying dealer and he said there a shortage due to covid etc but can send me one when they get a supply.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links