Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Interim or Full Service?

arjanvirdi

Hello. I have owned my 1.5 Petrol Toyota Yaris Icon Tech Manual 2019 for nearly a year (around 7k miles). On the Toyota website, when I input mileage and reg, it recommends an interim service, however I thought you would get a full service per year. Which one should I get, and will the warranty still be valid with interim? Also, I'm looking at ATS and comparing prices elsewhere before booking the service. Would you recommend to go with Toyota, or someone else like ATS? Thanks  

Service intervals are at 12 months or 10,000 miles, whichever occurs first.

Intermediate services are due at 1 year/10,000 mile,, 3 years/30,000 miles, etc. Full services are due at 2 years/20,000 miles, 4 years/40,000 miles.

Servicing outside the dealer network is your choice, but if a warranty claim occurs which is dependent on correct servicing, the onus is on the owner to prove that the car has been serviced in accordance to Toyota's requirements.

Only Toyota dealers can undertake warranty work.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links