Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

How to unmute Sat Nav touch go

jacsll55

My satnav audio is at mute and not able to unmute it, the general setting Nav audio is at max, still the nav is on mute.

image.thumb.png.5002c0617d87fb2d95555b559100ec1c.png

in the sat nav screen turn the volume up ? on the wheel or the stereo its self, you may only be able to do this with a destination routed

I have noticed that by default my Sat Nav defaults to mute.(when a trip as been set) But if I touch the next turn arrow at bottom left of full screen map it unmutes.  It's very useful if you know the first part of the journey and don't won't it telling you direction from the start. Also if you miss an instruction tapping the arrow, will repeat it.

Just wish it would stop defaulting to North 

It appears that it has been set to mute in the picture you have shown - is that photo from your car ?. On the right hand side the fourth icon down indicates mute as it has an x by the speaker symbol. Pressing that should unmute it but from memory I thought it showed as orange on mine.

Hope this sorts it !

19 hours ago, flash22 said:

in the sat nav screen turn the volume up ? on the wheel or the stereo its self, you may only be able to do this with a destination routed

That worked, thanks for the help.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links