Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Autostyle In South Africa

TOYMOTA

I emailed Autostyle last weekend about some parts or my Rolla (Front and side indicators and a white dial kit). They said they didn't think they did them for my model, so I emailed them a picture to show it was just the same as the Tazz and now they are ignoring my email.

Has anyone else had this problem from them??

Is it just that they can't be bothered with us over here or what?

yup been there and done that.

If you can phone them and speak africaans that helps a little LOL... :P

They're really not interested in selling outside of SA, and that sucks. :angry:

They go on about credit card fraud as stuff, so they've obviously been cheated on once too often, which makes it **** for the rest of us.

I'm off to SA in November and dont mind carrying back some small stuff for you if you can wait that long.

P.S the white dial faces are in KPH.... ;)

hey guys

About autostyle, I work just around the corner from them

so I am always in and out of that place and they are a bit arrogant

now that they have made it big, :ffs:

I would love to help you guys out but time is not my friend these days

but why dont you guys have a look at

big boss auto

I have not been on this site for a while but I am sure they can help

if not

I will try and find someone else who is willing to help you guys

Cheers for the offer Jon. I might take you up on it if Vipeace can't help (he's out there at the mo).

Ashan, I'll have a look at that site you recomend.

Cheers guys :thumbsup:

P.s Jon I haven't had another PM from you about the shocks!! I can come to Southend a few weekends after JAE!!

sent you a message ? just pm me nearer the time and i'll give you a phone number and you can pick em up as you pass my place, or i'll meet you somewhere close.

Its a good point about trying other SA shops as Autostyle only stock other 'brand' stuff as do many other shops.

I found one called 'racers edge' that had all the autostyle stock and some different stuff for corollas (M3 style mirrors etc), not many are online though

Cheers for the offer Jon. I might take you up on it if Vipeace can't help (he's out there at the mo).

Ashan, I'll have a look at that site you recomend.

Cheers guys :thumbsup:

P.s Jon I haven't had another PM from you about the shocks!! I can come to Southend a few weekends after JAE!!

Will do!! :thumbsup:

Any news on the lexus style lights for the AE92?

In the UK I think only Fensport do something similar, see my avatar/

<---------------------------------------------------------------------------/

They're about £100 + VAT.

They do em on Autostyles website, but trying to get anything out of them is like trying to get blood out of a stone from my experience so far.

alright lads,

as Toymota said, im in SA at the mo, as well as some clear indicator lights i am looking to get some side skirts and an extension to the front bumper.

I was just wondering if any of you knew, especially Unity Jon, what is the best way to get them back home from here? obviously i can bring the lights back with me but wondering about walking onto the plane with half a body kit under one arm!!

let us know if you can, cheers, Chris :thumbsup:

Sea or air mail is probably gunna be your best bet.

Sea, will be the cheapest, but it will take to longest.

My sister sent me some stuff by sea from Vietnam last year and it took about 3 months to get here.

Your best bet would be to have a word in one of the post offices there and see what they recomend as the safest way cos you don't wanna loose or break what you send back. :thumbsup:

the post office is your best bet, its a little expensive and will take upto 2 weeks to arrive, there is a size limitation but bumper extensions are allowed as i sent mine over and the guy in the post office will probably compare them to 'giraffe statues' LOL

Make sure you send it recorded/signed for so ut can be tracked as their post is not quite the same as ours, thats why i'm not ordering stuff for people now, its too risky, if you send it 'signed for' or use UPS or DHL you get some insurance :thumbsup:

Fill out the customs form and be honest on it as you wont get charged import tax as SA is a third world country :thumbsup:

Bass junky, the last set i ordered for someone else arrived cracked, i lost a lot of cash on the deal so i've decided not to do it anymore, carrying stuff back is ok though, i'm off again in November this time with three extra suit cases to fill with toys...

I will take orders/requests before i go as before if viperce cant get what you want.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links