Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Front fogs 2008 model

Grissgray

Hi all I have fitted a set of fog lights to the front of my 2008 Avensis

Plugged them in using the stock wiring and fitted a new stalk to with the front fog light switch on it ( I took them out of a spare avensis I have )

I have read up and I can see that the front fogs and the indicator's use the same fuse 

can any help me get these work is there a relay I am missing                               thanks

If you have a spare Avensis, you should be able to compare fuse boxes etc to see if they have their own relay, which they probably will do.

I have compared the fuse boxes the are the same, when I look it up online there's ment to be a relay holder behind the glove box with 4 relays in it one of them is the fog relay but I can't find it, any ideas

• 1 month later...

So what all did you need to put in the fog lights .I am gona to do mine 2008 model

I am watching this with interest as my headlights are still crap after fitting so-called better bulbs. Maybe fitting extra fog lights is an answer but how do aftermarket lights fare at MOT time?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links