Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

boot liner for 2020 Rav4

Martin Chick

I believe someone on here sells RAV4 bootliners on e-bay but I've lost the link - can anyone help please.

Thank You

Martin

Members aren't allowed to sell more than one item of the same product unless they're an Authorised Trader.

It could be that a member posted a link to an external seller, in which case you need to do a search.

Frostyballs is correct, there was a discussion here:

I got the same as Adamthenav and it is a very good fit, smells of candy for a bit.  Only suggestion is to turn the removable floor the carpet side down.

On 9/23/2020 at 9:28 AM, Rav4ster said:

Frostyballs is correct, there was a discussion here:

I got the same as Adamthenav and it is a very good fit, smells of candy for a bit.  Only suggestion is to turn the removable floor the carpet side down.

Yes, 100% agree. It’s a good mat but it slides a bit unless you have the carpet side up. I also use a net that I’d had with a previous car and the two are a good combination.

• 1 month later...

Martin-you might be already sorted by now, but I've got a genuine Toyota boot liner and also genuine set of rubber floor mats [-see photos & attached screenshot from Toyota website] for sale since the company car went recently -(as did the job, unfortunately!)

They're less than 11 months old, and all in tip-top condition. Only the driver's mat has been used (the family insist on using the standard textile mats for the other seats!) and the boot liner hasn't been troubled by anything particularly heavy, dirty, or nasty!

I'm looking for £100 for the whole lot, or £50 each for the liner and the set of 4 mats.

Collect from Nottingham, or cover my fuel costs to come to you.

Will be adding to "For Sale" forum for sale to anyone else interested in protecting their pride and joy over upcoming winter, just as soon as I can find where to upload.

Thanks.

Rob

Screenshot_20201111-144055_Samsung Internet.jpg

20201112_135930.jpg

20201112_133743.jpg

20201112_135336.jpg

20201112_135907.jpg

• 4 months later...

If anyone is in need of a boot liner, my Proline is available.  Less than a year’s use, I don’t have the Rav anymore so it’s just cluttering up the garage.  All I ask is enough to cover postage, so about a tenner, or you can collect in person.

PM me if you’re interested.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links