Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Regius Electric window failure fusebox location

Antoni

Hello. Thank you for accepting me on the forum. I have just purchased a Toyota Regius 1997 3.0 diesel. I am converting it into a day van/camper. Its a great vehicle and my first ever older vehicle. My problem is a few days after purchase none of the electric windows, Sunroof and Central locking via the door controls are working on either door at all. Also the moon roof in the back does not now work and that has a separate roof button to control it. I have looked everywhere and can not get hold of a manual at all to check the fuses? I have found 2 separate fuse boxes in the engine bay but none of them show electric window fuses? My main question is does anyone know where this elusive fuse will be? And if any one can point me in the direction of a manual that would be great.

32 minutes ago, flash22 said:

A quick google shows it  in the drivers side kick panel

http://jp-carparts.com/toyota/part_detail.php?maker=toyota&type=712110&cartype=4&fig=8401&part=3616866

Translated owners manuals can be purchased

ISBN 1869761820

34 minutes ago, flash22 said:

A quick google shows it  in the drivers side kick panel

http://jp-carparts.com/toyota/part_detail.php?maker=toyota&type=712110&cartype=4&fig=8401&part=3616866

Translated owners manuals can be purchased

ISBN 1869761820

Thank you for that i will have a look tomorrow on the van. and try and order a manual.

• 1 year later...

Hi there, I just purchased one of these models as well. Did you have any luck with the manual? Also wanting to know if you could give any advice on where all the radio fuses are for the original head unit. TIA. Cheers 😁

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links