Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Is this newish road wheel the same as those on my Corolla?

olddriver

I bought a wheel rim over the internet that was said to have come off a Corolla, but it looks almost unused and has perhaps been in storage but the scratch marks adjacent to the hole for the valve indicate that it has been used.   It looks similar to one off my Corolla, eg the stud holes centre lines are both on a 100 mm diameter circle: I will measure it up tomorrow to see if it appears to be the same and try the new one on the studs.  They are identified with 3 sets of characters, and 2 are the same, they appear to have a Dunlop symbol followed by the number 1411 and both have the number 39 on them, see pic.  Can anyone confirm if they think that they are the same?

43F7AE55-A79E-4C43-A1C4-B9DF73263F46.jpeg

• 1 month later...

I measured it up and it does appear to be a Corolla wheel, and after I washed it, I could see that it was stamped with the Dunlop symbol and amazingly made in England!

If the stud holes are aligned correctly, also check the offset dimension of the hub centre, if it is the same you should be good to go.