Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tyres ordered

Wiz201

Hi all, as its now October, and summer seems to have gone, I've ordered new tyres for Nancy Aygo. I ended up going with Goodyear Vectors all seasons, although I was considering run flat Pirelli all seasons, but I'm replacing all 4 tyres, so thought I may as well go for a new brand. £276, and Halfords mobile fitter is booked for Monday.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Wiz201 said:

I was considering run flat Pirelli all seasons

Run flat tyres tend to have a much stiffer construction (which is why they are run flat) that usually leads to a much harder ride.

• Like 2

I've got 4 x Vector 4Seasons Gen-2 on mine and they are outstanding tyres, you won't be disappointed.

Very reassuring in all conditions. Not had them in snow yet, but I'm not worried, as I'm sure they'll be fine.

• Like 2

Mine had nankangs on they was horrible if you can falkens best mid range

Sent from my RCT6613W23PU using Tapatalk

Had run flats on a BMW and I found it was quite twitchy and you felt like you were constantly slightly correcting it. Not horrible but prefer not to have them.

• Like 2

Never had all weather tyres before do thay effect the rolling resistance/MPG in summer?

Never had all weather tyres before do thay effect the rolling resistance/MPG in summer?

They are designed to work on all weathers so you shouldnt have any issues with heat or mpg it's a slightly softer compound to winter and a bit harder then summer tyres

Sent from my G8341 using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Eddie G said:

Not felt any difference really.

• Thanks 1

I have goodyear vectors on the back of the auris . I have found no difference in the summer , It will be intertesting to see how they go now with winter coming . I have Michelin Crossclimates on the front and these seem feine as well

• Like 1